Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back to Fairyland



If anyone has read my review of Catherynne M. Valente's The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland In A Ship Of Her Own Making they would be well aware that I am head over heels in love with the book and the concept behind it.

For that reason I was overjoyed when I found out that tor.com had a new free Fairyland story by Cat The Girl Who Ruled Fairyland For A Little Whileavailable.

The story is a prequel of sorts to The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland In A Ship Of Her Own Making, and is a delight from beginning to end. If you have visited Fairyland with September then I know like me you will be happy to make a return trip and if you have not experienced it then this is a good starting point that will not spoil the book, but should only serve to whet your appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment